answers and creative solutions for your Flight dilemmas...
can't find the character I'm looking for! How do I suggest a character?
can I make my Fanciful Flight more personalized?
1. If you are giving the flight as a gift you can use a Sharpie marker to write the person's name somewhere on the piece. For instance, if you are giving a Chef Fanciful Flight as a gift, you can write the person's name on the hat.
2. Karen especially encourages people to dress up the flights for the holidays. You can do this by visiting local craft stores and purchasing fabrics. For example, during the winter months you can give your flight a scarf, or a warm fleece skirt
3. You can visit your local craft stores and purchase charms or doll house accessories and wire. You can add personal charms to any flight to represent the character you are looking for. The more charms the better!
are just a few ideas for how you can personalize your Fanciful Flights and/or
original pieces. Be sure to check out our fan
page to see what ideas our fans have sent in or to send in your own ideas!
am organizing a fund raising event. Will Karen donate a sculpture to our charity?
a customer or website visitor copy your artwork from your website to use in personal
documents and Web sites?
there any job or internship opportunities at your studio?
2. One way you can display your flights is by decorating a wire coat hanger with some fabric or colorful papers. You can bend the wire into a fun shape (i.e. a wavy line or a circle shape). Next take some needle-nose pliers and attach the flights onto your decorated coat hanger with some wire. You can hang your creation from the ceiling with some fishing lines and tacks or small nails.
3. See your retailer for Fanciful Flights display hangers. Karen has created many fun arch bases including designs with clouds/stars, flowers, and balloons. One such hanger even holds three characters!
are just a few ideas for how you can display your Fanciful Flights. Please
let us know if you have more!
bought Karen Rossi banners to hang inside my home. Now what do I do?
have purchased your girlfriends note cards, but I would love a calendar.
got a pin for my birthday and I would love to give them as gifts, but what characters
do you have available?
I bought the suction cup display piece and can't figure out how to attach the wire to the cup. Can you help?
Step 1: Start with the two pieces from the package.
Step 2: Insert the end with the bead into the hole in the suction cup.
Step 3: Push until the bead rests on top of the suction cup.
Step 4: Turn so the hook points outward and hang up your favorite fanciful flight!
This Flights hangar was done by Karen's mom!